The next Bluegrass Jam is at Matt’s house on Sunday 12/11 around 1pm start. As noted in the email, I’m calling 2 jam busters at the jam. Here are charts for Jingle Bell Rock and Highway 40 Blues.
- Start time is around 1pm. Please don’t come before 1p unless you talk with me first as we may be running around still. I’ll probably start kicking people out around 8 or 9pm if we haven’t already stopped.
- The point of these jams are to help foster a good community. To that end, I’d love to start by eating and talking together so we can get to know each other better and jam after.
- Friends / Family are welcome. If you want to bring your pup, just let me know first. Iguanas (even trained) are not allowed.
- Address is in the email I sent originally (not adding it here since this is public) but call / email me if you have questions.
- If you plan to bring something for the pot luck, please let us know what you’re bringing so we can plan around that. If you’re not sure exactly what you plan to bring, just let us know if it’s a main dish, side dish, dessert, or drinks etc.
- Tori and I will be making some chili with Fatalii peppers and cornbread along with some speciality drinks of some sort.
- Note, if you can’t bring anything, that’s fine. We’d love to see you anyway! Though you will be required to play “the song of shame” (feel free to make up your own lyrics)
- I have an upright bass we can use, but otherwise bring your instrument.
- Likely we’ll be inside since it’ll be cold but we could end up outside if the weather is okay. Plan accordingly.
- We have a good amount of chairs, but if you have a small camping chair, might be a good idea to bring it just in case.
If you have any more questions, just let me know.